Friday, August 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Levi

This is my BIG, baby boy. He was born such a short time ago, I can't believe how he has grown! He is smart, sweet, handsome and funny. I am so happy to be his Momma and thank the Lord everyday he has brought me such a wonderful gift. He has already received his birthday present, so I will bring a treat in for his class this afternoon and maybe we will get to go out for dinner. I wish you all could be here to celebrate with us! It is going to be a happy, happy day!!! I thought this was soooo cute. I hadn't seen too many hospital pics were the eyes were shut. They sent a note with this saying they tried their best but he would NOT open his eyes, enjoy.
MY, how you have grown!



1 comment:

Dianne said...

Yes, I agree with all you say.

Levi, we hope you are having a wonderful day! We love you!