Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TIME TO SHARE

I got up early and wanted to post some pics of my parents and their friends, Jerry and Gail. The pics didn't turn out so well so I am not going to post them. We just spent the weekend with them and I did not take one single pic until 4am when it was time for them to leave. I think that's why the pics didn't turn out. Some were good of most but eyes shut on others. I had a couple that were too dark, what can I say, that is not my time of day! Anyway, we had a great time and will miss them, already do. The only good part is that they are in the Cayman Islands with my Aunt and Uncle having a great time there. I'm sure they miss my whiny kids but we will see them again soon. Have fun and take some GOOD pics!!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

I loved Jerry & Gail!! they are sooo nice. I just got a card from them...aren't they the travelin fools!!! lucky them!!