Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DISTRACTIONS

OK, here I am cleaning and of course I can't take it. I love my house and my belongings (I am a collector) but I hate to take time to dust them. It only makes me realize that I have been slacking and not only do I have to dust the treasures that I have, I need to wipe down the walls and then the baseboards and once you do that there is the windows, ect........you get my point. Of course I'm not going to do that. It just makes me think I should.

Some good things about cleaning.
1. It always makes me feel better when I quit (not to be confused with been done).
2. I listen to good, loud music (my kids won't let me do that when there home).
3. I get a work out.
4. Makes me realize I have some really cool stuff (not for everyone but just for me).
5. Well, can't think of too many good things, but I know it's the right thing to do (especially when company's coming over, even if they are family).

Some music that has MOVED me today.
Rascal Flats- Feels like today
Dolly Parton 1- The RCA years
Match Box 20-yourself or someone like you
Turned up with feeling!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Music always makes work go better.


Love ya, See you soon!