Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

Ok, this was supposed to post after the next one but I haven't figured it out so here it is. Just look at it after you read the next post, that is the way I wanted it to come out so consider yourself informed.

I am really, really happy to have the rain. We are getting lots of continuous rain and it is beautiful. After the last post I could not leave you without a smile (at least these things make me smile). Cat, living out back that needs to be spayed. We will hopefully catch the momma cat so she will be spayed also. This is one of her four litters that we know of since she started having them in our back yard. What a cutie!
My little cutie, posing for the camera. Just as with the popcorn on the deck, WHY would you want me to take your picture like this??!!
Big fish caught at my friends, Donna and Vickie's place.
Little fish caught at my friend Donna and Vickie's place. Once again, why? but pretty cool.
Crayfish, you know where. We have seen tons of these this summer. Lots of clear water and lots of time spent staring at it.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Is the momma what happened to your chickens? Hope you can catch her too.

Dianne said...

Naomi, Pop wants to know what size hook you used to catch this fish.