Thursday, August 30, 2007

LEVI the artist

Clearly we have made an impression on our son.

For school he has to do a project on people in the community, due Tuesday. Going through his backpack I find these pictures that he has drawn in preparation for his project. I think they are great!

He has taken an after school art class off and on for the last year and a half. He was a pretty good artist before that but it seems to have taken him to the next level. I love the detail he puts into his drawings. The main one he will write about will be the Landscape Architect so you may see that one again with more detail. Not bad for a young boy! Check out the vet's teeth.
This one is priceless.
The Landscape Architect, Joe???

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Levi is doing great. Keep up the good work!

Dina said...

WOW!!!Thats really impressive!!! I can't even draw a stick figure! I love the hairdresser!!!