Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BUTTER after the spray

This is butter after being sprayed. She looks kinda sad and a little fuzzy. Her tail is down, not looking and feeling the same. A little better here, just still a little fuzzy and out of sorts.
I'm just sayin' , this is an experience that will hopefully not be forgotten for a very long time!
I do have my theory on what to do if anyone I know ever gets sprayed. It is very similar to what I found on the Internet, only I would modify the application. AND I would definitely find out what they could ingest to neutralize what's going on inside!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Poor Butter. I'm sure she was miserable.

Dianne said...

By the way, I really like the new photo of you and Naomi!

Dina said...

oh Butter!!! the first picture really does show how she feels. it's like us when were mad...arms crossed, scowl on our face...I hope it NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!