Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FAMILY REUNION

I am so excited! Not as excited as I was earlier when I thought I was so clever.

See, when I went to name the website I wanted something different. I know some people don't like to use their real names either so I was trying to be sensitive.

So I googled one of the family names and found what I thought to be the perfect answer. Then I told my mom. She got it after a minute of quizzing. I still thought it was catchy, until dinner time when I was telling my family about it. Levi and Joe both thought I named it that because I was doing something no one else wanted to do! Gasp, gasp.

Oh no, I thought I was doing something really cool but I had already messed it up. I sent out all these email notices (wondering who checks email, anyway) and now I have made a mistake.

So, with the way my luck is running these days.

I check the website (because I haven't got any email replies) and see that two family members have joined. One was my brother in law so I thought I would text him to see what he thought. He thought it was cool until I ask him about the name. What, I'm shocked!

He thought it meant someone was apposing me or I them. So, it looks like I am on a quest for a new name. Any suggestions? Something different, but not offensive. I can do that all by myself, thank you!!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

hmmm, i guess i didn't give it a second thought...but as far as a new name....hmmmmm not sure. is the reunion IN Kentucky?? Kentucky Bash 2009?? Kentucky Kin Reunion?? We R Family!!...i dont know....you'll all come up with something!!!

Kathy said...

Dina-Thanks for your contribution! I don't KNOW what I'm going to do. I tend to over think things that don't need a second thought!