Friday, March 13, 2009

CONTEST

I would like to enlist all the help we can get. See, there is a contest in Hawaii that my cousins daughter, Tiki has entered. The way to help her win is to go to the sight, click on the contest section of the page, look at all of the contestants and then vote for #53, Tiki. Once you have voted you can tell all of your friends. This way she will better her chances of getting on the calendar and help her modeling portfolio. The link is www.ir985.com . You can also go to my cousins blog here and find out more about her. She is the cutes kid and has lots of personality.

Thank you all for taking your time to help my family. I know I call on you a lot but you always come through!

2 comments:

Dina said...

thanks Cousin!

Frankie said...

I will do that right away for Tiki.