Sunday, March 22, 2009

IMITATION

A few words come to mind: Role model, influence, example. This is what I think of after I have put the artwork on my hands. This is after she has ask that I do the same to her. I am not sure where I got my original ideas as a child. Some I guess came from my family, only I took them one step farther. Now that I have children of my own, I still want to express myself but am conscious that they are imitators. I don't like to be judged, and I will (am ) teach them not to judge. But I believe that once you are true to God and yourself, you make your choice and be proud of it. Be secure, hold your head up high, and stand behind your beliefs.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

She is YOUR daughter. She thinks she see everything you do and wants the same for her. I love it!!!!!!