Monday, March 16, 2009

RANDOM

These pictures show the way my life is. Very random, very funny, very different...all the time. This has got to be one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen! Her name is Polly and she is my girlfriends dog. She comes to work with her sometimes so we get our "Polly fix". She is still young but you can tell by the look on her face how smart she is.
One of the cutes boys I've ever seen!

Do I really need to say anything about this girl? She is still young but you can tell by the look on her face she is full of mischief and .....how smart she is. Just a little silly I might add.


We like to spread the silliness around! Levi entertaining us before the recent birthday celebration.

2 comments:

Dina said...

EACH PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!! alll soo adorable. I looooovvve sillyness.

Dianne said...

Polly is a cutie. And so are your kids! Elijah does look like Spiderman in that picture.