Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE HOUSE

It was raining while we were at the farm the other day so the pictures didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I also didn't get to take as many and I learned after taking the ones I did some of the work had to be redone. So, maybe I'll save those for another day to compare. Non the less, the house is beautiful and fun to watch go up. There are so many details and none of them seem small. This, is the front steps. It is hard to tell in the picture but in time the support for the steps my be different. Maybe rock pillars to hold them up???
Levi was so disappointed to see the insulation! He just had to get one picture of himself walking through the walls. I guess so he can tell his grandchildren that he walked through the walls of his Grandparents home, just to hear them ooh and aah.


Looking at the mess.


My girl by the front steps. With the rain, this was one of the pictures that was hard to take. I'm sure you will be seeing the front steps again!
Looking at the side view. It really looks good. Mamaw, spreading the love before we leave.

1 comment:

Dina said...

wow the progress everytime i see is just comin along!! what a beautiful house!!! kids really enjoy seeing put together I bet!