Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE LATEST FARM HOME PICTURES and the kids

Once the sunshine decided to stick around for while, the plans were made to go check out the progress on Mamaw and Papaw's new home. It looks like they have been working hard and making lots of progress!
Handrail all around with detail to the steps. This is a view of the backside of the house, taken from the side.

The back, taken straight on.


The mud room, freshly tiled.

The Great room fireplace.

Coming in through the basement. Notice all the new rock and doors, beautiful.


Emily, looking like she is really enjoying herself.


Chris looks like he is really up to something. I found this on the camera with several other questionable pictures. Nothing bad....just questionable.

Doing what kids do best. It looks like all the emotions were out....

Good times!
Disclaimer-I wasn't able to join them yesterday, I had to work. I heard lots of stories of good times, fun play. These are most of the pictures I found on the camera, minus the few questionable ones.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Man, I just loooove this house!!! the square footage looks huge!!! I cant wait to see the finished product!

Kathy said...

It is cool, isn't it?

Dianne said...

I love it! The children, the house, the pictures, the good time they were having. All of it!