Sunday, March 29, 2009

TRANSFORMING WEEKEND

Emily, acting out. Picture memories made by Katherine.
I'm not sure where to start. I guess the best place would be Thursday evening, when my weekend began. Elijah had a concert(that was beautiful), and my parent were passing through. Friday, I went to work for a while, and then got myself ready for my brother and his family, who were arriving after Naomi and I attended twin friends birthday party at Bounce U. We have had a great time, getting much need time together catching up.
I ask Katherine to be on camera duty knowing that she would be willing (and able) to get the shot. She did a great job, making it hard to narrow down what I wanted to post. So, sit back and enjoy the show.
















Need I say more?

2 comments:

Dina said...

great photos....I love to see all the kids playing board games...I guess we really don't do that enough!!! Naomi looks soo grown up!

Dianne said...

Oh what fun.....For everyone!!!!!