Friday, March 06, 2009

STINKY POETRY

My girlfriend sent me an e-mail this morning. I thought I would share it because it seems so fitting.

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way.

By an unknown author.

At this point I must share, my dog still smells. The house still smells. The car/van still smells.
Only better, except for the dog. Her outside smells OK, but the smell is coming from the inside!The smell can only be related to the strongest perm smell in existence! As I mentioned before she took a direct hit to the face, was frothing at the mouth. My guess is she is expelling this smell from her gas or when she sighs heavily. I have thought of giving her vinegar to neutralize the smell but I'm pretty sure she won't drink it.

This has been a funny, sad, exhausting experience. One that I hope to never deal with again!!!

3 comments:

Dina said...

have u talked to a vet??!! still frothing at the mouth sounds scary. they may have a great idea..or maybe you already WROTE that and being the dingbat I am,,,i didn't comprehend...which one is it??? am I the dingbat or what?!! (hee hee)

Kathy said...

Dina your no dingbat, I think the fumes must have gotten to me!

She is not still frothing at the mouth, it is when she expells gas or sighs. I guess after injesting what smells like garlic and onions it must have the same effect on the system.

I KNOW- it's gross. That's what's funny. Living with the smell is the bad part and of course I feel bad for my kids. Although I just ask and no one said anything to them today about the smell. So, looking up!

Dianne said...

I know it has been a terrible experience for you. Down the road you will laugh about it. Think how funny it would have been in a movie or sit-com. You would have enjoyed it.